Payroll / PAYE legislation is always evolving and has become more complex over the years. Real Time Information (RTI) was the biggest change to be made to PAYE reporting; which became mandatory for all employers in 2013. This means that all pay information must be submitted to HMRC, before or on every pay day, rather than just once a year.
Following on from RTI are the changes to workplace pensions, which mean that all employers will have to enrol qualifying staff into a pension scheme.
By outsourcing your payroll to Biznus Payroll you can be sure that your data is submitted to HMRC on time and that your staff get paid on time, every time. And if you need to set up and run a pension scheme, we can do that too.
Established in January 2001, we successfully manage payrolls for companies throughout the UK, for businesses of all sizes and types; from those with just one employee, to large businesses spread over several sites.
We pride ourselves on the relationships we build with our clients. And when you become a client, you’ll deal with our experienced account managers. Between us was have over 100 years of payroll experience and most of us hold a payroll qualification. We are committed to continued professional development (CPD) so that we can keep on top of legislative changes, so that you don’t have to. Our team’s payroll experience and qualifications are recognised by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP).
We use HMRC approved payroll software which is updated regularly throughout the year to keep up with legislative changes. We have disaster recovery processes in place which includes three separate data file backups (one off-site) and battery backup computers. We also have a robust business interruption plan that includes alternative office space should we be affected by fire, power cuts or adverse weather. This helps to ensure that your payroll will be processed no matter what!
Above all, we’re committed to offering a friendly, professional, fast and accurate payroll service.
Answer these few questions to find out if it’s time to outsource your payroll.
- Are you a new company looking to employ staff for the first time? Do you lack the time, knowledge, or manpower to run a PAYE scheme in-house?
- Is your payroll-processing department struggling to keep up with ever changing legislation?
- Are you about to lose key payroll staff?
- Do you want to take advantage of the latest technology?
- Are you confused about workplace pensions and worried about setting up and administering an automatic enrolment compliant pension scheme?
- Do you want the peace of mind knowing there’s a disaster recovery procedure in place?
- Do you worry about your payroll when your payroll personnel are on holiday or sick?
- Are you an owner manager of your business doing your own payroll whose time could be more effectively employed?
- Are you unhappy with your current payroll bureau provider?
- Are hidden costs of running payroll a concern for you? For example payslip stationery, printing, software, licensing and upgrades, hardware.
- Do you want to concentrate on your core business and reduce administrative burden?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then payroll outsourcing might be for you.
Give us a call or email to find out more about our services.
01373 228300 email@example.com